Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Nomenclature of Ethics
AJ's left Sydney... again! Can't say it hasn't been interesting having him around dispite our fleeting meetings that centered more around the work and the car. Didn't even get to have lunch as he picked up me, we went to collect his Sun server from the hosting company in Pyrmont, then it was off to the airport already!
Was tempted to visit Krispy Kreme but manage to hold out till I got to Bondi Junction where I had lunch + EasyWay Jasmine Green Tea with Pearls. Then wrapped up some long overdue Medibank stuff and walked around window shopping.
Found not one but three shops selling Moleskines! The $32 B5 Sketch ones meet my needs but boy was the texture disappointing! Might get this other one that costs $39.90 and at least comes in a nice fabric hardcover with funky colours! They were selling City Moleskines also for $39 but none of the newer ones...
Found a thumbdrive with attached keys lying around the library computer that I was using! Nobody came to claim them as I was about to leave (which was 46mins before the library was about to closed), I stuck it in, found the guy's uni timetable and his resume!
Assuming that those keys are his house keys and that his resume had his address (all the way at Campsie though...) I could have just looked at which times he would be at uni, pop over to his place and do the burglar thing!
Oh well, life is a tease... I might be in a deep hole myself but no reason to put somebody else down. Not to say he's innocent or anything, I mean I've never met him but thou shalt not judge thy brother! So anyways, sent him an e-mail saying I found his stuff and asked him to contact me...
In other news, look who's finally granted me my student visa!
5 months (just a week shot!) after my application and 6 weeks after the semester which I've applied for has ended, I'm officially a student again... hooray! Do wonder though, that it might not be a coincidence that the date they granted it to me is the date that I've bothered to check their online inquiry system, maybe, just maybe it's timestamped to the query?
Good guys always finish last...
Was tempted to visit Krispy Kreme but manage to hold out till I got to Bondi Junction where I had lunch + EasyWay Jasmine Green Tea with Pearls. Then wrapped up some long overdue Medibank stuff and walked around window shopping.
Found not one but three shops selling Moleskines! The $32 B5 Sketch ones meet my needs but boy was the texture disappointing! Might get this other one that costs $39.90 and at least comes in a nice fabric hardcover with funky colours! They were selling City Moleskines also for $39 but none of the newer ones...
Found a thumbdrive with attached keys lying around the library computer that I was using! Nobody came to claim them as I was about to leave (which was 46mins before the library was about to closed), I stuck it in, found the guy's uni timetable and his resume!
Assuming that those keys are his house keys and that his resume had his address (all the way at Campsie though...) I could have just looked at which times he would be at uni, pop over to his place and do the burglar thing!
Oh well, life is a tease... I might be in a deep hole myself but no reason to put somebody else down. Not to say he's innocent or anything, I mean I've never met him but thou shalt not judge thy brother! So anyways, sent him an e-mail saying I found his stuff and asked him to contact me...
In other news, look who's finally granted me my student visa!
5 months (just a week shot!) after my application and 6 weeks after the semester which I've applied for has ended, I'm officially a student again... hooray! Do wonder though, that it might not be a coincidence that the date they granted it to me is the date that I've bothered to check their online inquiry system, maybe, just maybe it's timestamped to the query? Good guys always finish last...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]