Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happiness isn't...

Was supposed to head to work today but woke up too late, well not too late, still had time to make it in for lunch but breakfast ended up being too long drawn so yeah, no work today, yay me!

Was warming up my saussages when GF came over and remarked about how I was cooking my saussage my continental frankfurter. She claims nobody boils their bangers here, I retorted that it's healthier than the grill or frying pan.

Miss know-it-all then proceeded to protest about money issues with an "Oh Ben, what does one do to get money" and I ignored her by staring intently into the boiling pot willing the damn shlong to cook faster.

THAT however didn't stop her from going on about her 1 week "temp job" at an IT firm where she was earning 28k as a receoptionist and all the other IT people were raking in 120k a year. The thing is that you really have to take what she says with a pinch of salt (walks over to sprinkle some over omellete). She goes on about how not having a job now means they can't move out beacuse they're sick of the house but can't move because GF is not working and is totally mooching off BF and other housemates (read: Missing milk+OJ)

foreach (rant)
{
you.presence ? --happy : ++happy;
}

Was in need of some therapy, so took the dog out to walk!



Ahhh, so lovely to watch him chase after other dogs, the beautiful ocean and breeze as well as the lovely blue skies... It's weird that I suffer so much from a lack of endorphins/serortonins (hence the hormonal imbalance?). I mean I watched Knocked Up yesterday and it was hilariously funny, did me some good to watch the shotgun theme from the other perspective. Made me so inspired to go have unprotcted sex just so I could have a child (again... hormonal imbalance causing parenting instincts to act up).

Stupid library comp + IE... for goodness sakes, save our souls and install FF!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]