Friday, August 17, 2007
Lost in Chatswood
Always wanted to see what the whole fuss about Chatswood was... till I actually had to stop-by there to get hit the ATM for cash to pay the toll crossing the bridge.
HORRID HORRID PLACE!
Nevermind the gigantic carpark (I guess land isn't as scarce in north sydney) that I got lost in and the connecting bridges to the malls were all locked! When I got into the mall, there was totally nothing open except for the supermarket. Which is not unusual, but at least at Bondi I'd be able to go to Borders to sit around and get some coffee, Westfield Chatswood is totally dead... not to mention boooooring.
I used to think that our uni was full of chinks, till I entered Chatswood, ack the mall's closed and yet everybody I see around me is PRC!!!
There's a reason why they say it's the "wrong side of the bridge", now I know why. I'm just going to go straight to work and back now, no stopovers anymore!!!
HORRID HORRID PLACE!
Nevermind the gigantic carpark (I guess land isn't as scarce in north sydney) that I got lost in and the connecting bridges to the malls were all locked! When I got into the mall, there was totally nothing open except for the supermarket. Which is not unusual, but at least at Bondi I'd be able to go to Borders to sit around and get some coffee, Westfield Chatswood is totally dead... not to mention boooooring.
I used to think that our uni was full of chinks, till I entered Chatswood, ack the mall's closed and yet everybody I see around me is PRC!!!
There's a reason why they say it's the "wrong side of the bridge", now I know why. I'm just going to go straight to work and back now, no stopovers anymore!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]