Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Moleskine

I feel like getting a Moleskine just for the fun of it, well, and also because my A4 sized design diary is getting a little too clumbersome, tattered and stuffed with so much pieces of paper my supervisor the other day wondered how I could find anything in the mess... and also more importantly, I'm kinda reluctant to use it considering the condition it's in, which defeats the purpose of using it to jot down ideas really.

Yeah I know, it's weird that I'm old skool in that I don't have a new fangled tablet PC that I use... well there's the Palm Tungsten E that Boon's given me but the battery life on that's kinda shot. In fact, I still have some old sketches that me friends did from the days of my Palm V! But yeah, like feeling the pencil/pen on paper texture feel...

There's supposed to be a Singapore edition of their City Notebooks but it aint on their webbie. Might even get a Sydney one just for the fun of it?

Have fallen sick, probably tonsilitis again... and knowing the doctors here, won't be able to get any Augmentin for it unless I beg really really nicely. So it's strepsils for the moment... and panadol for the fever.

When I woke up today and felt like cereal for breakfast, I opened the fridge only to find that the housemates have been stealing me milk again!!! Sigh, so didn't have enough chilled milk to do cerea... ended up eating some biscuits with OJ (which they also have been nicking BTW)... I've had it up to here with them, whilst in the bath (or think tank), was in full get-even mode and was conjuring all sorts of nasty things to do to get even!!!

Over the Air: Clakety-clak of the digusting slimey library computer keyboard...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]