Sunday, September 02, 2007
sordida plebs
The couple have left, we're free from their tyranny!!!
Freeeeedom!
So they collected the last of their stuff yesterday night and already the other housie and I have started to clean up the place. They are SUCH pigs that they didn't even bother to clean up their own mess!!!
I've also learnt that GF really IS white trash, that she's actually cheated on her BF around 3x already. Tramp! Prostitute! Scum of the earth!
Coupled with her obsessive compulsive lying disorder, I really don't know how anybody could be in love with her... for the Lies, Love and Deceit?
Always a nightmare as usual to be cleaning the house... the amount of ash that you find everywhere not to mention the dog hair that's really a domesticated tumbleweed equivilent! Seriously carcinogenic living, but less so now that the trouble making couple has left I'm hoping...
As to whether or not I'm moving out, I believe I still want to. Need my mordern amenities I say... I need a bath tub to soak in after a bad day at work for example. A nice powerful jet of water in the shower to message the brain cells into working... only because I do the best thinking in the shower! =P
Well, must give thanks to GMAIL for ...erm.. being available to participate in my thesis, here's a cool video of ... well just go watch it!
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/gmail_video.html
Over the Air:: Nice Weather for Ducks - Lemon Jelly
Freeeeedom!
So they collected the last of their stuff yesterday night and already the other housie and I have started to clean up the place. They are SUCH pigs that they didn't even bother to clean up their own mess!!!
I've also learnt that GF really IS white trash, that she's actually cheated on her BF around 3x already. Tramp! Prostitute! Scum of the earth!
Coupled with her obsessive compulsive lying disorder, I really don't know how anybody could be in love with her... for the Lies, Love and Deceit?
Always a nightmare as usual to be cleaning the house... the amount of ash that you find everywhere not to mention the dog hair that's really a domesticated tumbleweed equivilent! Seriously carcinogenic living, but less so now that the trouble making couple has left I'm hoping...
As to whether or not I'm moving out, I believe I still want to. Need my mordern amenities I say... I need a bath tub to soak in after a bad day at work for example. A nice powerful jet of water in the shower to message the brain cells into working... only because I do the best thinking in the shower! =P
Well, must give thanks to GMAIL for ...erm.. being available to participate in my thesis, here's a cool video of ... well just go watch it!
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/gmail_video.html
Over the Air:: Nice Weather for Ducks - Lemon Jelly
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]