Monday, October 08, 2007

I bloodee know that Roses are bloodee red!

Let's fall in love --
Why shouldn't we fall in love?


Having somewhat of a rose tinted day today... "Let's fall In Love" keeps playing over and over in my head... Even when the moisturiser gel out of the pump-bottle was heart shaped.

Sigh...

Collegue popped over and asked "Quick, off the top of the head, what's your favourite band?" and I blurted out "Smashing pumpkins...wait I mean Smashmouth". Well actually I asked him to define favourite bands before that but he asked for watever came to mind... Mika came to mind actually but it's more of a current sensation more than an old favourite...

I was psycho-analysing the whole thing later and was wondering if he was the type that gets an impression from somebody from the music that they like. So I poppped on over later and passed him my iPod for his gander. Seems like we both like Jazz! Got passed some Juju Orchestra love to try out...Mmmmm... Juju.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]