Friday, February 29, 2008

Am i boh-vered?

Just had a call from the recruitment consultant that I sent my CV out to this morning. The short interview was good and she's really sweet and funny! Looking forward to meeting her on Monday for the whole she-bang. (pun NOT intended!)

In the meantime, she's sending my resume over to her client Fujitsu for the job, fingers cross for good news on Monday!

Which brings me to this other interview afterwards, it's just the first round and I'm not really interested in the job since it's not a programming role unlike the one being offered by Fujitsu, which is almost exactly what I'm looking for, dealing with user and interfaces and applying user-centric design that my thesis was based on. Meaning... I'm more relaxed about the interview afterwards... not going to wear a suit now! Muahahha!!!

Over the Air: BBC World News

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]