Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Symbol
Twas a good day....
Just watched Wedding Daze, as kinda a reward... *roll eyes* for the training session and the elation of having been the 6 out of 50 applicants that were selected. Out of the 6, I'm the only one from UNSW, the rest are from Sydney Uni... kinda interesting that they didn't even bother to post an ad at Macquarie?!
Anyways, employer volunteered to be a reference for me, without even me asking! Gosh, and I haven't even started work proper yet, just turning up early! =O I know, Sir-plise!
Employer basically came up with the idea whilst working PT during his uni days and started a company straight after graduation. Sigh...such courage, which is exactly what I don't have and a technopeuneur needs... the ability to accept failure.
The thing is that the very year he started the company and developed the technology, I was dealing with the exact same device myself, same software, same platform... a B2C solution too. Fate... you bitch! Oh well, I guess right now I can talk abit of shop and try to find out what makes this guy tick and how he got around all this success being a one-man team.
Work is work I guess, though lower than my previous jon... well actually the same since it's tax free cash... it should be an interesting experience providing support at a trade fair.
Just watched Wedding Daze, as kinda a reward... *roll eyes* for the training session and the elation of having been the 6 out of 50 applicants that were selected. Out of the 6, I'm the only one from UNSW, the rest are from Sydney Uni... kinda interesting that they didn't even bother to post an ad at Macquarie?!
Anyways, employer volunteered to be a reference for me, without even me asking! Gosh, and I haven't even started work proper yet, just turning up early! =O I know, Sir-plise!
Employer basically came up with the idea whilst working PT during his uni days and started a company straight after graduation. Sigh...such courage, which is exactly what I don't have and a technopeuneur needs... the ability to accept failure.
The thing is that the very year he started the company and developed the technology, I was dealing with the exact same device myself, same software, same platform... a B2C solution too. Fate... you bitch! Oh well, I guess right now I can talk abit of shop and try to find out what makes this guy tick and how he got around all this success being a one-man team.
Work is work I guess, though lower than my previous jon... well actually the same since it's tax free cash... it should be an interesting experience providing support at a trade fair.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]