Wednesday, February 20, 2008
What is..... Jeopardy?
Got woken up by a phone call and turns out it's a recruiter for a job I applied for.
Fielded the normal questions about visas, work experience and career goal. Then he wanted to ask me technical questions. Which I know is definately a segment of the interview that really counts and not something that one should be tackling out of bed... but I went for it anyways... got almost everything right! Damn SMTP and POP3 port numbers!
Anywyas, passed the tests... am technically capable. So have been shortlisted for a few jobs. Gotta wait for a good one I'm guessing. Me want a programming one!!!
Fielded the normal questions about visas, work experience and career goal. Then he wanted to ask me technical questions. Which I know is definately a segment of the interview that really counts and not something that one should be tackling out of bed... but I went for it anyways... got almost everything right! Damn SMTP and POP3 port numbers!
Anywyas, passed the tests... am technically capable. So have been shortlisted for a few jobs. Gotta wait for a good one I'm guessing. Me want a programming one!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

