Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Macquarie Investment Lending / Margin Lending
Was walking back from work this evening, past my old workplace along Martin Place when I thought I heard the old trombone basker playing, except it didn't sound like a trombone... more like a horn. To my amazement, it was a tubist! To my even greater amazement, he wasn't sitting down, he was standing up rocking the beageezes out of his tuba! Gotta be mad to be dancing with such a heavy instrument! Liked the music though...watever it was... the evening air and the natural sandstone surrounding buildings just made it sound so marvelous really. If I were nearer, I would have definately given him a gold coin or two.
Got an interview tomorrow with a different part of the department tomorrow... so it's confusing, I'm still at work, but I'm not at work... wonder if I should still put myself on the clock! =P Think my recruiter's abit nuts though, asking me to go in a suit... I mean it's really quite relaxed and not as stuffed up as people think Macquarie is... oh well, will presume it's sagely advice anyways.
Watching Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares now... Mmmmm....
Got an interview tomorrow with a different part of the department tomorrow... so it's confusing, I'm still at work, but I'm not at work... wonder if I should still put myself on the clock! =P Think my recruiter's abit nuts though, asking me to go in a suit... I mean it's really quite relaxed and not as stuffed up as people think Macquarie is... oh well, will presume it's sagely advice anyways.
Watching Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares now... Mmmmm....
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]